1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Hotel Bonus Dates Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rundal, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rundal

rundal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking for some clarification on using Hotel Bonus Dates Rewards. From reading another post it sounds like you can use Three Bonus Dates at the same hotel consecutively now. Is this still the case? Once I commit my points for 3 consecutive days with MyVegas, is there any chance that I will run into problems once actually trying to check in at the hotel? Thanks

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you can do this with the bonus dates as long as they are listed on the bonus dates page. The only problem would be if they didnt have any more rooms available on one of your nights, but they will verify all three of them before redeeming any of them permanently. If they dont have availability on all three nights, it's easy to get your LP's back.

Also they will want all three codes before checking the dates. So you have to purchase the rewards in order to check availability.

3. bhbob

bhbob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No Problem

Just last week I got 3 of the bonus dates for the Mirage at the end of February. All set up for the next trip after next weeks trip. :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.