1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NFR and Night Clubs

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by ns4083, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ns4083

ns4083 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok I've never been to Vegas during the National Finals Rodeo or aka "Rodeo Week" aka "Cowboy Christmas" I've also heard it called? I am just curious to know if all the clubs (Marquee,XS,Tao,etc...) have their normal entertainment or if they switch it up to more of a "country" theme like I heard the rest of Vegas is decorated? Anyone who has been or is knowledgeable about this week please shine any light on it for me. Thank You!

2. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Some will open night's when they are normally not open. As far as playing country, highly doubt it. Gilleys and stoneys

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget about Toby Keiths bar. When I arrived on the closing weekend a couple years ago it was packed w cowboy boots and hats!

If I recall correctly, the PBR Bar at Planet Hollywood also had a lot going on that was rodeo specific.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Those 2 are good also. I don't frequent the country bars, so can't comment.on them to much.

5. ns4083

ns4083 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not necessarily looking for country specific bar or "party" just more curious if clubs change anything up for this week? I know that the Mirage advertises a 24/7 party while the NFR is in town.

6. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May want to check each clubs monthly calender to see if any changes are occuring during that time. Right now on the Wynn website for their clubs no indications of anything special durting the finals.

7. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont recall any of the clubs "going country" while I was there in 2011. I only recall as I stated the places that were already a bit country themed having signs up saying "welcome PBR", etc, and stating their special events.

8. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To be honest, if an edm club went country for a night, it would be the next Gallery. Over the last 5 years every country club has closed down. They attract 2 or 3 times a yr, but doubt they would change their genre of music

9. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ya they would never go country. LOL. Even with NFR in town, 95% of the people going in there still go for the dance EDM atmosphere. They would all walk out if it ended up being country music in there. LMAO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.