1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria and Bellagio Winter offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by philculp, Nov 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got some love from Aria after my last trip. About what I was expecting, Aria = 3 nights comp + 75 rc + 2for1 show tix. Bellagio was the same except 75fp instead of rc.

A bit less than I hoped for, would have liked a little more fp and/or a suite: didn't get any bump even after my br doubled on my last trip. Not too worried about fb, I'm sure they'll take care of me on the backend if I play like last time.

Could I expect a free upgrade on top of this with platinum mlife?

2. Aftermath

Aftermath Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What was your play last time?

3. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Give us some info on your play? Which games? $/hand,coin in, etc.

4. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We play slots. Avg about $5 per spin, played 5-6hrs a day for 3 days. Maybe more? Lol, we move around so frequently that it's hard to gauge exactly what we spend and how long. We'll play for an hour and go walk and while we play we don't sit at the same machine for more than 10-15 minutes at a time. So we just play and have fun. And drink, lol. I would say we left about 5k at Aria when all said and done.

5. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That tells me a little, but what was your coin in for the trip? Or how many M-Life tier points did you earn?

6. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I moved from sapphire to platinum, but had some tc from shows and food. And sorry, can't exactly say coin in either. I do know we earned about $160 in point play. Maybe that is helpful? I'm not overly concerned with the upgrade, was mostly just happy to see something come through from them. I had received offers from MGM and mirage but had yet to see anything from aria.

7. littlepiggie

littlepiggie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That offer is weak. 5 dollar spins for 5 hours is big money

8. philculp

philculp Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's interesting. The day after receiving the email winter offer I got a direct mail promo advertising Holiday Gift Shoppe and offering 3 nights with $150 rc and 2 free show tix.

Maybe tomorrow it'll get better yet!

9. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excluding bonus earnings while you ran through pearl and gold to platinum level, $160 point play equals $48,000 coin-in. Discount the bonus and it's probably around $43,000. Assuming 8% hold gives us $3440 theo over 3 days, about $1150 per day and 40% comp value is $460 per day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.