1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas #10 King's Court

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mephisto2000, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody complete the bronze challenge, win streak 7 at max bet on Pirate's Cove? I get to 5 wins every now and then. At 1500 per bet this can get costly.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They change the bronze challenge again? I completed it when it was 10 on Excalibur and my max bet was only 300. And then they recently changed it to 6 on NYNY. Now I am screwed by going back and trying to finish another max bet challenge at silver and a 1500 max bet.

3. Snowwolf75

Snowwolf75 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been prioritizing any Max Bet challenge I get, because I know that the max amount will only increase. The hourly bonus isn't increasing nearly enough to keep up with the amount, either.

4. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i managed to do it after about 15 games... so very, very quickly...

was very good, because it saved me the dollar for skip the challenge :)

5. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm impressed......I don't have a facebook account, so can't get any of the extra chips that come with that. Thus, I use up all my chips trying to complete this challenge in about 2 minutes every day. At 1500 chips a spin, those daily wheels don't give you enough to get through these max bet challenges.

Is there any way to get extra chips on the Android version of this without getting a Facebook account or buying chips?

6. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do not think so. Just the daily spin + the 300 collectable chips every hour.

I usually do not play daily and do not play until i have 0 chips.
    i always try to play when i have at least 50 or 60k chips and stop at around 20k minimum.

7. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Huge disadvantage for the max bet streak challenges. I played max bet at 600, and because I made it to the next level so quickly-now the max bet is 1500. I hope they change the challenge again, because this is not fun. The other challenges that didn't involve max bet were interesting and enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.