1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Coca-Cola store on the Strip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Todd_Royce_XXL, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been there. Is it worth it to check out?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you're a Coca-Cola "lover"... absolutely! Lots of really cool Coke branded items that you won't see elsewhere! I know the gentleman who owns the center it's in and Coke headquarters was heavily involved in the creation of this store. It's quite a reflection on them, so it's very well done... IMHO.

3. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is exactly what you would expect, all kinds of merchandise with the Coca-Cola logo on it. If you are a collector I'm sure you can find something you haven't seen before.

4. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its free to enter the store so its hard not to be worth it other than if you aren't a Coke fan losing 15-20 minutes of your vacation time.

But yeah its just basically going to be like the M&M store or that Hershey store thats opening up... just a store dedicated to branded merchandise.

If you like Coca Cola stuff you should be able to find some neat and different stuff - at my local mall there are a few department stores that carry Coca Cola merchandise, I see some of that stuff there at the Coke store but also a lot more different stuff.

5. Vegas Insight

Vegas Insight MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not a collector of commercial product merchandise, so the store didn't have much appeal to me. I miss the museum they had. I visited that and it had a lot of interesting artifacts and displays about the history of the company.

6. Todd_Royce_XXL

Todd_Royce_XXL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do they still do the coke from around the world deal? A friend of mine told me that was pretty cool.

Saw an article on the Hershey store, said plans were to open in the winter. Any idea when that's opening up?

7. OnTheHorizon

OnTheHorizon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had the Coke Around The World (we split it two ways and had A LOT left over). We didn't find the other flavors that appealing. HOWEVER, I'm glad I tried it....it's something you'll remember.

8. jon95616

jon95616 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I was there in June and saw people with a tray of different soda from around the world.

Everything there was made in China. Cool place otherwise.

9. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I visited it the year it opened. You started on the 4th floor and worked your way down. It was the Coke story, a 50's gas station with lots of Coke stuff, a theater with all their ads, ending on the store with everything Coke. It was a fun thing to do, back when I was in awe of this new city that I love. I miss a lot of the old hotels, restaurants and shows.

Jimbo338

10. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If the article said it plans to be open in the winter my guess would be Dec, Jan, or Feb.

11. wigwam_salesman

wigwam_salesman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you know that there are actually books dedicated to showing you all of the Coca-Cola branded merchandise you can get?

12. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's no match for the Coke center in Atlanta but it's worth an hour or so of your time. Even if you buy a bunch of crap it's still probably cheaper than gambling!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.