1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any spa discounts on the strip?

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Snowbelle3, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What are the spa discounts at any place on the strip? Are there any discounts at places like Caesars, Venetian or the Wynn?

2. josassoc

josassoc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Venetian/Palazzo spa -- Canyon Ranch

I've found a way to get a discount at Canyon Ranch, but it's offered intermittantly. Ruelala.com periodically offers a deal of $125 worth of services for $75. It comes around every three months or so, and you have to check a few times a week to see when/if is is offered. Its a beautiful spa though and worth the trouble to get it if you can.

Right now, Travelzoo has Planet Hollywood Spa offering $200 worth of services for $99. Travelzoo also has Drift Spa/Palms Place offering a massage for $75. Lastly, Groupon has a deal for $120 worth of services for $60 at Oleksandra/TI. I've been to Drift and it is open and airy, moderate sized and very nice. Oleksandra was somewhat smaller and dark, and I didn't really care for it. And, I can't vouch for Planet Hollywood, but reviews say it is small and not too thrilling. I've been to their Mandara counterpart at the Paris and I didn't like it and would never return there. If you find something at Qua...let me know. I'm checking out the Aria daily pass for $30 later in December, and looking for spa deals there right now. Probably unlikely...

Lastly, if you can't get a deal at a spa you specifically want, you might consider asking if they accept Spafinder gift cards. They sell $100 worth of gift cards at Costco for $80 --20% discount. Just call and make sure your intended spa accepts them.

3. DK528

DK528 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  4. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Qua does provide a 5-15% discount depending on your Total Reward Status Level. We got 15% off treatments in October using our Diamond Status. Not sure if it's offered for just admission to the Spa.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.