1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Beds at home?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by bluerider, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, so in all of my hotels stays in my entire life (everywhere, not just Vegas), the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in was at Aria. And I mean by far!

I like it so much I'm considering buying one directly from Aria. It is advertised as a top end Sealy Posturepedic, but its an unique model made exclusively for Aria that cannot be purchased anywhere else. At about $2600 for a king, it rivals other high end mattresses, if not a touch steep. Although I do believe that price includes the box springs, frame, and delivery.

Has anyone purchased one of these? If so, would you mind sharing your thoughts and experience?

It's a lot to spend on a bed, but it is where we spend 30%+ of our lives, so I figure it should be damn comfortable!

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with you on the Aria bed. Most comfortable ever. I hope someone may know which Sealy mattress it resembles, so we can all buy it locally.

As an aside, We also really liked the Aria pillows. We bought 4 and they turned into flat useless mush in just a few months.

3. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed, this is the best bed I've ever slept in.

You CAN buy the exact same bed from directly. Go to their website (Aria) and you will find the link.

I have one and enjoy it every night. Also get the sheets etc. Its been well worth it to me.

4. BLNT

BLNT High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't forget about your Mlife retail discount !!

We REALLY liked the mattress as well.

If you call "Elements" at Aria to place your order you can get a discount based on your Mlife tier. I know that will save you 10% at the Gold level and 15% at Platinum (not sure of other levels). I confirmed this when I called earlier this week.

In my research of the specific bed, I found THIS link which may prove helpful as well.

5. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the information regarding the tier discount.

6. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the responses everyone. Much appreciated.

I'm well aware I can purchase direct from Aria. I guess I was putting out a feeler to see if anyone knew of a comparable model that wouldn't include the mark-up of Aria (they gotta make some profit too).

But after researching further, including stumbling across the link BLNT listed below, I'm a bit concerned. I've read a few horror stories about the bed being awesome at first, just like when staying at Aria. But apparently, they don't last long when compared to others in the same price range. Less than 4-5 years and the bed was no longer "special", and actually showed more wear and body impressions than the average mattress.

Tellafriend, I'm curious if you'd elaborate a bit further on your experience. You say you have one and you love it. How long have you had it? Have you experienced anything that you didn't like? Is it sagging, etc?

Let's face it. 2.5k-3k on a mattress is a decent amount of $$, and I hate to make such an investment without the right info, so thanks for any additional feedback you can offer....:peace:

7. bluerider

bluerider Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Exactly what I DON'T want to happen on a $3k mattress purchase!!!

8. Tellafriend

Tellafriend MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My mattress didn't do that.

9. mckevin32

mckevin32 Low-Roller

Couple things.
    If you really love the mattress and want to get one at home you will need to get the info from the "law tag" (the one that can't be removed under penalty of law), I would suggest taking a picture of it. Your local store should be able to use that info to cross reference. The "name" of the mattress will be useless, as manufacturers typically put many different name labels on the same model mattress for distribution to different stores.

Second, all of the "hotels at home" type mattresses I have sen (quite a few) we're big thick fluffy pieces of crap. Take it for what it's worth...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.