1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas MyVegas Mobile: Check your challenges!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JustNgo, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It looks like the mobile app changed some of their challenges, so be sure to check to make sure the ones you are working on are still the same. Looks like they took some of the feedback to heart and reduced/removed some of the "max bet" challenges.

I noticed this when checking my progress on my current challenge on NYNY (win 110 spins at max bet) and noticed (after I had already done 2-3 max bet spins) that the challenge was different. After checking through the challenges, I noticed quite a few had changed.

2. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yesss....i finally got past the 6 wins in a row (used to be 10) thanks for the heads up :)

3. Snowwolf75

Snowwolf75 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since the changing of the challenges, I noticed one of the game room images became a broken link. Now I come across this one (shown in the attached file) and I'm stuck. Choice 1 is Frontier Fortune, which is still locked. Choice 2 is a broken link. The 'Start' option tries to take me to FF, but it never loads.

Is this an official support channel for the app, or is that elsewhere?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
  4. Snowwolf75

Snowwolf75 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Posted too soon. An update last night (for Android) unlocked Frontier Fortune and Pirate's Cove, as well as fixing the broken link.

5. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many challenges have become harder, I think only the MAX BET challenges have become easier. I see many of my completed old challenges showing stuff like FIND 1000 <symbol> 85% complete. It's 85% because previously you only had to find 850 symbols.

6. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think they balanced the challenges out more. The "Find x symbols" seem to have increased, whereas the max bet ones, and the "Find 3x symbols" seem to have decreased. Personally, I am more than satisfied with that kind of change, it makes it much easier in my opinion. The one thing I noticed is there is now one challenge that is ridiculous like win 300 times at max bet for a silver star o_O

7. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is the challenge I was on when it changed too I think. :evillaugh

Also another question, are a lot of people doing silver and gold challenges first before moving forward? I haven't, but maybe it's a decent idea for things that possibly require max bet?

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  8. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should do the max bet ones as fast as you can because your max bet will increase as your levels go up. That said, if I can advance without having to save up and only be able to spin once or twice a day due to max bets, I do it.

9. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah..I wish I realized that earlier. :grrr: I am probably just going to stay at bronze for the consecutive win spot since they haven't told us that you'll get something great for making everything gold. But went back to work on other max bet challenges. Getting lucky so far on Pirate's Cove; first time I have ever played the game since I am anti-social. :evillaugh

10. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting, I still don't have access to that game. I'm stuck on a couple challenges that reference it since I can't play it and my current challenge is a broken link, so I have no choice but to go back and silver/gold my old challenges.

11. tringlomane

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did you update today? Also after the update, you still have to install the games within the app. My g/f can't play Pirate's Cove as it requires Level 16 she says.

12. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't manually update the app, but since it requires a data connection to play, I imagine you can't actually play without it being fully updated. I'm on version 1.2.30017 (you can check the version from the settings page). I'm also level 32, so I imagine that doesn't have anything to do with it.

13. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like they are rolling out the updates in phases. I just got it now.

14. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm also on version 1.2.30017 and just unlocked #4 King's Court challenge which is "win 250 max bet Frontier Fortune" which is still coming soon. I guess this is to entice me to spend $0.99 to unlock the level. :poke:

15. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They just (within the past hour or two) pushed an update for me to 1.3.30037. I guess they are just releasing the update in waves to test the new version so they don't break the game for everyone if the new version has any big issues...instead they just cripple the game for most, yeah, that's a lot better :Þ

16. swuulumm

swuulumm Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just hit a x50 in the "Pick three cards" game within excalibur with an total win of 12,000 chips.

Did anyone ever have this? Is this new with the update? Up until yesterday, i always only had a maximum of x10...

17. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen 20x and 50x before. They've always been there.

18. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love how the new version always brings up the BUY CHIPS dialog when you start the game. What an improvement over the previous version that didn't do this. :grrr:

19. kvegas

kvegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know what the prize is at the end of the road? I have done all of the earlier challenges and completed them (bronze, silver, gold) with the exception of the one that involves max bet (bronze only), and am stuck on the 6 streak one for NYNY. Until I finish that, I can't reach the next challenge so I am stuck without any chips. I wish I knew what the ultimate goal is?

20. luvstp

luvstp High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have no idea what the ultimate goal is....however, I can tell you that once you get past the 6 streak one on NYNY, you will be able to advance past Excal and get almost to NYNY....it opens up a whole new set of challenges. Of course, the silver on this challenge is to win 12 times in a row on NYNY at max bet. I'm not convinced that is even possible.

And, oh so very frustrating.....I got a whopping 100 chips in today's spin......times the 2.5 multiplier plus 10% for 275 chips or something like that. :grrr:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.