1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker dw joker poker

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by kfn8ed, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfn8ed

kfn8ed Tourist

We used to be able to find deuces wild joker poker in southern Nevada. Anyone know if this game is still around, and if so where.

2. cap7557

cap7557 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, 5 wild cards, right? The 4 deuces plus 1 joker.

According to vpfree2, the 99.07% version is available at the Tuscany for quarters up to dollars. The database shows 5 uprights "2nd row in front of Marilyn's Cafe," and 2 uprights "3rd row from the front (valet) entrance."

I like the game, but I've rarely played it, because there's usually something else available with a better return.

3. scottydoog

scottydoog Low-Roller

Birmingham, England. But born and raised in Bonny
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess the buzz is getting the 5 wild cards, 2000/1 per coin return. The rest of the paytable is ugly though.

4. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pretty much, and the return of the five wilds and the natural royal are worth about 1.5% each. So even with the 99% game, without one of the two big hits, it behaves like a 96% game. And the variance of the game is nearly non-existent except for those two hits. The natural royal and five wilds account for about 96% of the variance the game, compared to the Royal being 81% of the variance for 9/6 JoB.

But there is one poster on videopoker.com that's hit five wilds twice this year in AC. :eek:

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  5. VPDana

VPDana High-Roller

I live in the Midwest, St. Louis, MO to be exact.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's one machine (as of last month) at the Fremont. It's one of the older machines located in the area with the coin machines.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.