1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Call this wierd or just a coincidence?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy2, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About 15 years ago before I moved to the shore ,I guy I knew slightly was "whacked" in the parking lot behind a bar I used to hang out at. That night I drove right past there at about the time 9:30 pm when he walked out into the parking lot and was shot . I decided not to stop because I already had a few and had work the next day. Whew,I may have pulled in there when this was happening.
    So fast foreward to yesterday. I drove down the Garden State Parkway to AC Airport to pick up my neighbor at noon. On the way home we drove past a huge accident scene at a construction site where they are widening one of the bridges. Tons of cops ambulances ,traffic slowed.a mess.
    I look at the paper this morning,it was the guys son!! Backed over by a dump truck around noon. I drove right past about 1130 going to ACY.
    Is this wierd or what?

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yikes! If I'm in that family, I think I wanna make sure you're never driving around in my vicinity!

3. chitownjohn

chitownjohn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is a weird coincidence, however it proves there's more than one way to "whack" a guy. Let me guess, his name was Tony and his fathers name was Tony.

I hope you didn't see too much. :poke:

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, I remember that one. Me and Chrissie took 'em both out. They didn't pay up on their loans. Weird.

5. higgiel

higgiel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wonder what the people who say "There are no coincidences" would say to that. Of course you are living in New Jersey . . . . Bad things happen there. I know, I used to live there. :wave:

6. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ahhh Paulie Walnuts you crack me up!

7. RedRiverRose

RedRiverRose VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting and strange.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.