1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Comp Room vs Comp Room Bonus

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TexasTechFan, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasTechFan

TexasTechFan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate to be dense but what is the difference between a midweek or weekend comp room and a midweek or weekend comp room bonus?:confused:

2. rgerards

rgerards Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the blackout dates are different. And you are allowed 3 of the same bonus room (offcourse each of those counts towards the total mgm limit)

3. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you heard or known anyone to be able to use both and get like 3 nights for free?? I'm debating if I should wait til January to see new dates, since it's only going til March. Then with my bf's points and mine, try to get a week free with the bonus dates and such. Think I'll have any luck? Wanting to probably go around April or May.

4. mesa

mesa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed for 3 nights in a row at Aria. did the bonus nights for all 3. Only difference I saw was bonus nights cheaper than the other

5. moefoe81

moefoe81 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Only difference on "midweek bonus comp" and a "midweek comp" is just the blackout dates?

Ernie

6. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

midweek comp you can only buy one night
    midweek comp bomus you can buy 3 nights

7. canusa9

canusa9 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I are arriving next week. She booked 1 regular night & 1 bonus night. I booked 1 regular weekend night & 1 Weekend bonus night. Then I called and linked all 4 reservations together. We will be staying 4 consecutive nights at NYNY. It took about 30 minutes to get all 4 nights booked through MyVegas, then another 15 or 20 minutes to get NYNY to link them all together. IMO, it was worth the time spent.
    Just a note of advise:
    When booking continuous nights at the same resort, call the resort after the reservations are made through MyVegas and give them your confirmation numbers and get them linked. This will prevent having to change rooms and or checking out and back in each day. Yes, they may be able to do it at the time of check in, but depending upon vacancy, they can not guarantee it at check in. Doing so in advance will assure you wont have to move.
    This advise was given to me by the MyVegas rep when I made the reservations/reward redemptions.

8. Shjf

Shjf Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you by chance, asked to upgrade the room at an additional cost? We're planning on using points for NYNY next year. I'm wondering if they'd upgrade the room if we were willing to pay?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.