1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Thoughts on circo

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Gdicke13, Oct 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gdicke13

Gdicke13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Staying at caesars in jan, looking for a new to us restaurant. Been all over, but have never tried circo at bellagio.. Anyone with experience there? Thoughts positive or negative....thanks!!

2. bagpipe1

bagpipe1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The atmosphere is nice, the service is excellent, but the food, though good, was not memorable. Others may differ.

3. dernsky

dernsky Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we had reservations their in june, tuesday night 830 pm. we made the reservations 2 months before. we showed up and they put us at a table by the kitchen. my sister looked into the kitchen and the waiters bumped my wife twice even before we ordered a drink. we asked if we could be moved to another table. the manager was quite rude. no no no, the place was half empty. he would not budge, so we left. im glad we did,we ended up at PRIME steakhouse. oh boy was that a great night!!!!! got a table outside by the fountains.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yea, restaurant folks will say they have their "stations", etc. Or there are other people coming in later. But - I am guessing this guy was a jerk.

Yes, Circ was fine, but Prime is, well Prime!

5. vegasbound

vegasbound VIP Whale

I'm a big fan of Circo, it's likely my favorite restaurant in the city. I've had at least half a dozen meals there in the last two years alone. Every time, we get a prime table up against the windows. Service is stellar and the eats never disappoint. Mama Egi's ravioli is my favorite, the lamb is excellent, chef's special risottos are amazing and the tiramisu is a can't miss. Last visit, I learned how delicious the Bolognese is. I was less impressed by duck pasta dish, while good, it failed to leave a memorable impression. I'm deeply saddened that it will close next year. We're losing a real gem. However, I haven't been since Mario Maccioni left the helm. I certainly hope they're still maintaining their high standard. I'd hate to see 15 years go down in flames.

6. Barney Rubble

Barney Rubble Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there one time and probably never again. Food was average and far from great. My main problem was this. We were told business casual attire even though 100 degrees. So I put on a pair of slacks and nice shirt to eat. Middle of the salads here comes a guy next to us wearing basketball shorts. If I'm going to have to dress up so should he I told the manager. Did get free deserts but I would have been happier if they'd enforce the dress code or get rid of it. I would have been more comfortable in shorts in that heat.

7. Saaz

Saaz Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there for my wife's birthday and it was terrible. Below average food at way above average prices. There were maybe 10 tables sat at the time we were there and the service was the worst, the absolute worst I have ever had in Vegas. For four people, they forgot some part of three of our meals. This place should be shuttered.

8. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok.

Do not see us going back.

In your case, many choices at Caesars.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.