1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MLife comp UFC tickets

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Maqaiti, Oct 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maqaiti

Maqaiti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Took the offer from Mandalay to come back down for UFC 167, to hopefully see my fellow Canadian GSP get knocked out! Comped stay and two fight tickets. Does anyone have any experience with this and know what kind of seats these will be for the fight? Thanks, as always!

2. frakarme

frakarme Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotten comped UFC tickets twice now from Mandalay this year and both times the seats were awesome in the lower level, 1 or 2 rows away from the floor seats. The second time I was also given a VIP lanyard for free unlimited beer and food.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

3. Maqaiti

Maqaiti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, that's definitely encouraging! Hopefully my play is on par with yours and I get the same. Thanks!

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    it all depends on your level of play. they have all different levels of tickets. you could be second row ringside, or you could be in the nosebleeds. all depends on how many players show up and how your play compares. when you book the offer they should be able to tell you the level of ticket that they put you in for. if it's the top level you'll at least have good seats on the side or at best be on the floor. if not the top level, you'll be pretty far outside of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.