1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Mirage November 20-23

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Letsdoit, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone

Two buddies of mine who are turning 50 will be celebrating their milestone with yours truly in November.

Nothing fancy planned, we will be going to Hyde and 1OAK for the celebrations

If some of you are bored let me know and we can party together one night or organize a slot pull or supper

I've been to Vegas ten times and never visited a club lol

I'm the only gambler of the three :eek:p

Cheers

2. Topher_UK

Topher_UK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...might just take you up on that offer!

Staying at MGM between 19th - 23rd.

Will be solo...taking a well earned break from stresses of work, wife and kids! Are you planning on bottle service at clubs?

3. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Topher UK,

Yeah us too, we wanted to get away from our Jobs and our regular family lives and take a well deserved break.

We are 3 guys (50, 50 & 43). One of the guys is a vegas virgin and will be blown away by Vegas!

We will be staying in a 2 bedroom Tower Suite at the Mirage, stayed there many times before and loved it.

I noticed that you've been to Vegas in November before. How was the weather and were the pools open?

I hope they are. Coming from Canada, 70 degrees is warm for us and is perfect pool weather, lol...

cheers my friend.:peace:

4. Topher_UK

Topher_UK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Vegas twice before in May and August...never been in November before but weather should be pretty good ie sunny and day temps circa 70 degrees. I think that pools in most of the more popular hotels will be open...best check with the hotel you are staying at.

I'm 42 btw...I'll PM you my mobile number closer to date so that we can sort out meet-up arrangements.:beer:

FYI I'm spending 5 nights in LV between 8-13 Nov; then 5 days hiking in Zion and Bryce NP's; then 19-23 Nov back in LV...still can't believe I have the wife's blessing for this vacation :D

5. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol, you will owe her big time. It was easier for us as we used the 50th birthdays as a excuse to go. Plus, I'm going back in January with my family. Hopefully more people from the board will be able to join us.

Alright, pm me your mobile when we get closer to the date.

We are a good bunch of guys and pretty easy going. Not sure If I'm going to like the club scene. I told my buddies that I may go in and be out in 5 minutes, but they can stay. I like to gamble and need to keep my status in order to keep getting nice comps!!!

Cheers my friend!

6. Topher_UK

Topher_UK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No worries...looking forward to it.

7. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bump :rolleyes2:

Am I alone in Vegas on November 20th lol......

I love going this time of the year as it will be quiet before the busy Thanksgiving weekend. Anybody else want to do a slot pull or come to 1OAK, Hyde?

8. farkingidiot

farkingidiot High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I may hit you guys up if you don't mind. I'm going 21-25th and my wife said she wouldn't mind getting rid of me for the evening so I can hit a club. (She just can't hang anymore) I'll let you know soon as we get our plans while there a little firmer. Just turned 50 this year myself.

9. Letsdoit

Letsdoit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yahoo!!! Sounds good! Tropher UK might also be joining us. Please keep me posted on your plans.

I've been to Vegas 8-9 Times and never hit a club, it will be fun!

10. sfchris

sfchris Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be there Nov 22-25, staying at the Mirage, meeting an old college buddy I haven't seen in a couple years (we are both Mid-40s).

11. dotcomdewd

dotcomdewd Newbie

I'm at MGM 19th to 23rd. Just taking time off to relax and have fun. No plans as of right now on my end except to win a lot ;)

12. Topher_UK

Topher_UK Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi chaps...everyone still on for a meet up?

Farkingidiot, SFchris, dotcomdewd....I'll pm you my mobile number. Letsdoit...you should already have it.

Best to text me as voice calls will cost a small fortune as it's a UK mobile.

Cheers, Topher

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.