1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Flavors, The Buffet at Harrahs, B rating

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by shokhead, Sep 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flavors, The Buffet at Harrahs received 14 demerits on a September 5th health inspection. Violations include pest control issues, improper food temperature, cross contamination of food, and faulty hot and cold holding equipment. This buffet now has a B rating by the Southern Nevada Health Dept.

2. Crazycrue

Crazycrue Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That doesn't surprise me. I found it lacking cleanliness and was not impressed with the crab there. I didn't have any and glad I avoided. I wouldn't go back there to that buffet. It was hands down the worst buffet on the strip in my opinion. Service was not good either. I felt sorry for the staff they were run off their feet.

3. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was my favorite when it came to selection last year

I still go will go for sure on my next trip

4. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have tried Harrah's buffet a couple of times and had freebie breakfasts there a few years ago. I have always thought it was just average and wondered why they could not at least make it a bargain play like MSS. Just do the basics well and make the price competitive.

6. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not at all surprised. Buffets in town seem to be going in two directions - through the roof on price with little commensurate increase in quality, or through the floor in quality with no decrease in price. I see the day in the not-too-distant future when most of the buffets are gone.

7. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Glad to see that. I always considered it a decent buffet for the price. Before it became Flavors though, it was the pits.

8. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to this buffet several times and thoroughly enjoyed it each time. Its reasonable priced for a buffet on the Strip and the quality has always been good. They have a fabulous dessert section and a good variety of choices, including some pretty tasty seafood. I think its gets high marks when it comes to value.

9. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have to hope they will be more attentive to the requirements and be on top of everything.....we have always enjoyed it for lunch.....

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.