1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

unexpected express comps on Oct 1

Discussion in 'Comps' started by bacclover, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bacclover

bacclover Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    as we know, mlife clock resets every 10/1.

My EC balance was down to $6 as of 9/30. I haven't been there for at least a few weeks. All of a sudden, my EC jumped to $151 today out of the blue.

Did MGM actually do a one-time retro calculation and gave back the EC they owed us ? :evillaugh

2. Grid

Grid Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont trust those farkers so I always cash out my EC's on a nice dinner or something before I leave. Too many times have I logged in after a trip expecting to see $100.00 in EC's and there is only like 20 bucks in my account.

But I'm with you on this. i know as a fact when I logged in last week I only had just over $6.00 in EC's. Right now I'm sitting on $11.95! And naturally I havent used my card in a few months so they gifted me some as well.

3. tacallian

tacallian Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

heh, using express comps can bite you later too though. I used my express comps against room charges and it wasn't the next trip, but the one after that more than a year later they told me I had been overcomped and had a negative express comp balance. I'm not much of a fan of creative accounting, so I've been thinking a lot lately... you know, I've never stayed at Planet Hollywood or the Venetian. LOL

4. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They did the negative comp thing a couple years ago to me also. Dont remember exactly when, but it was just about the time I switched to Total Rewards.....lol

5. donof

donof Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't expect those express comps to last. The minute you play 1 dollar in a machine, it goes back to what you originally had. You might be able to use them until you use your card. It's definitely a glitch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.