1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

NFL: Houston +2.5

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by JWBlue, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    YTD : 4-2 (+1.80 units)

I was waiting on the status of Duane Brown before making this play. It looks like he will play this weekend.

This line a little bit of a head scratcher for me. The Texans have a nice squad and are at at home.

After Houston was thrashed last week against Baltimore, the Texans should be up for this one.

I know Seattle has looked like world beaters that past couple of weeks, but I am not sure why they are giving any points on the road against a high quality opponent.

Was hoping 3 would be still around, but it is gone.

Houston +2.5 (-110) William Hill

I am playing the first half under on this game as well. Hoping 21 will be available sometime before kickoff. If not, 20.5 will be the play. It looks like there is sharp money on this.

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Houston has needed late drives (and one game that went to OT) against Tennessee and San Diego to get their two victories, then they got steamrolled by Baltimore, so they could easily be worse than 2-1. Houston has a -3 turnover ratio while Seattle is at +6 (5 interceptions and 5 fumble recoveries). Seattle has outscored their opponents by almost 20 points a game.

As you can tell by my avatar, I'm obviously a Seahawks fan. With that being said, this game kind of worries me. Not so much for what Houston brings to the table, but the fact that it looks like three of our offensive linemen are likely going to be out of the game. Okung is out for another 7 weeks minimum, and Unger and Giacomini are listed as doubtful for the game. That's two pro bowlers out of the game going against a defensive line with JJ Watt. I like the first half under bet, I think this has the makings to be an ugly game that will go down to who can make some plays in the 4th quarter.

3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love my boys the Texans but the problem is you never know which team is going to show up to the game. I think anybody who bets on a Texans game really loves a gamble..lol.

4. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I was wrong about the first half under but I was right about making plays in the 4th quarter (and OT) as the Seahawks take this one by 3.

5. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Texans cost me two losses.

6. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Two painful losses, I'd imagine. You couldn't have been much closer to winning both and still lost twice! A last second FG that just squeezed in to cost you the 1st half under and .5 on the line. Ouch...I feel your pain, brother.

7. xman30

xman30 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a Texans fan, I'm feeling pain too!!! :grrr::grrr:

xman30

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.