1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Same IP?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by butterfinger, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butterfinger

butterfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    myvegas doesnt have ridiculous rules like one myvegas account per IP address does it? that would piss off a lot of married folks for them to ban accounts with same IP, especially when only one myvegas account can be attached to one mlife

2. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I highly doubt it. I've read plenty of trip reports where married couples both played and each were able to use their rewards. As long as they each have their own mlife account there shouldn't be a problem.

3. pebbles

pebbles Micro Roller.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have linked accounts and have managed to redeem the same amount of rewards each. We had lots last trip.

4. monkey

monkey Low-Roller

We have one computer in our house and everyone uses it. We have separate MyVegas/Facebook and MLife accounts and everyone has their own email account. Hubby and I were able to redeem MyVegas rewards without issue.

5. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you all possibly saying that a couple, husband and wife can combined rewards? Thanks!

6. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, rewards earned just have to be linked to separate MLife accounts. So my g/f and I, who usually play on the same IP address, have up to 6 = 2x3 MGM-related awards to use each visit.

7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Let me clarify this for everyone:

First off it doesn't matter where or what computer you play MyVegas from. We have three different accounts in the house and two of them play on the same computer.

You DO have to have a unique Facebook account for each person and each person has to have their own MLife account (linked accounts still are a separate account for each person if each person has a unique MLife number).

You can only have one Facebook account attached to a given MLife account.

8. butterfinger

butterfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thats awesome, we're safe with the same ip, exactly what i figure

ive heard that they could not let u redeem if they have a suspicion that you use a automated app where you dont click on the links manually, for the people that have use any of these "auto" app...whats the verdict?

9. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's a topic that can't be discussed in this board. Short answer is auto apps are strictly forbidden.

Edited to add: can't be discussed on this board per the moderator who decided to get in line with the MyVegas folks and censor anything they deem as against the rules. I personally had issue with that move.

10. butterfinger

butterfinger Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    feel free to private message me, i really wanna know the answer to this

11. Famgel

Famgel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe I stated my question wrong, can my husband and I combine our LPs? I have more then him but if they're combined I could get a buffet for two nd just use one reward. Sorry I'm new at this going to LV this Oct for first time trying to save $ on meals and more for gambling!!!

12. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has been asked and answered. You can not pool, share, or transfer LP's. nor can you buy something on your MyVegas account and attach or gift it to someone else. The only exception to this are occasions where they give you a hard ticket; something where once go to the counter and give them, your confirmation code they hand you a ticket or voucher with no specified user (such ad a ticket to a show or a monorail pass). In those cases they obviously wouldn't be able to have any say in what you do with it past that. The MyVegas/MLife account owner would still have to be the one who picks it up from the MLife desk or ticket office though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.