1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello From Washington. State that is !

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by VegasMike, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasMike

VegasMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello ! Newly registered member here. Been a guest on here for some time. Now a Member. Was a Vegas regular when i lived in So Cal, But now it's down to about twice a year now since moving to Washington State.....not DC.
    Not long ago i introduced my son to Vegas and have been going there every year for his B-day.... We both enjoy the same things....Gambling, drinking:beer: and eating.

We have a trip set up for the week before Thanksgiving and are staying this time at the Aria. A first for us. Got our rooms using MyVegas points.

Hoping to get some great advice through the posts here. Intill I post again.

"Stay thirsty my friends" :cheers:

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome Mike!! Hope you both have a great trip!!

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Welcome to the board, Mike! Bet you are going to love Aria, especially if it is no cost to you. Have a great trip and good luck.

4. mganut

mganut Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome and enjoy your upcoming trip!

5. stewartsquared

stewartsquared Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi Mike

Hey Mike,

I just joined the board as well, and it appears I am living the reverse of your life. We lived in Washington State (Olympic Peninsula, I grew up on Whidbey Island) and moved 2 years ago to San Diego, CA. I am not sure how long you have lived in Washington but we had a lot of luck using Allegiant airlines for flights to Vegas. Look forward to seeing you around the board!

Jodi

6. VegasMike

VegasMike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Jodi

We lived fairly close to you. grew up in Orange County (La Palma and Buena Park), We now live over on the west side of the state (Kennewick Wa).
    We to have had good luck using Allegiant Airlines for flights to Vegas too. Lucky for us they fly direct from Pasco,Wa. Thanks for the welcome also.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.