1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Daily spin....incorrect color chips rewarded? Twice!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Ell, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ell

Ell Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Today, I was rewarded red chips not the gold that shown on the wheel. Has this happened to anyone else? I think, it happened to me about a month ago but I thought it was my mistake. I sent a message to the help desk and they rewarded me the chips in the red chip once again! Any suggestions to correct the error?

2. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could it be possible that you flash player lagged (temporarily froze) making you believe it had stopped on an LP section when it really continued on and stopped on a chip section?

3. Ell

Ell Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow! I might have had a freeze but how would I know, I had a freeze? As soon as I win, the reward screen pops up and I can no longer see the wheel. Is that the norm?

4. JustNgo

JustNgo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe when it finally stops and awards you whatever section you won, that section blinks for a second or so before the pop-up appears. If it does blink before awarding (I haven't actually watched my wheel spin for a long time now so I may be mistaken), you can use this to confirm your suspicion.

5. Ell

Ell Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, it was not that type of a freeze up. MyVegas did give me the 14,000 gold chips after 5 messages. We have a trip planned and those extra chip are getting us an extra reward! So far, we have 4 buffets, $25 food credit at 9 Irishman and a free night at Mirage. Love MyVegas and his board has helped me so much in learning the game and the reward system! Thanks everyone !

6. shokhead

shokhead No big spender unless eating drinking having fun!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it is.

7. Ell

Ell Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Darn! The same thing happened to me for the third time. The wheel landed on 1,700 gold chip and I was given red chip. Has this happened to anyone else? It only seems to be a issue when winning 1,700 gold chip. All my other wins has posted correctly. Just strange.

8. rittermd

rittermd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yes

My last trip at Encore - running low on chips at roulette. Playing $5 chips in a color. Threw out a franklin and instead of getting one stack, I was given 5 stacks ($500 worth of chips in my color)

Just kept playing and used my poker face.

That's is the only time in 30 years of vegas that has happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.