1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

M resort -- crowded for football on sunday?

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by billduhcat, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. billduhcat

billduhcat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed back to LV in 16 days on a Sunday. Was thinking about renting a car and heading down to M Resort to catch the later afternoon football games @ the 32 degrees video poker bar + lunch.

Any guesses on if that bar will be too crowded for me to get a seat at around 1pm on Sunday? I know a lot of sports books are packed on Sunday, not sure about the sports/VP bars though.

Thanks!

2. jenblase

jenblase Low-Roller

I will be at the M this Sunday (probably arriving around the time that the second games kick off) so I'll report back here and let you know.

I was there last September for football and sat at that bar to watch the Cowboys game. I don't remember it being all that crowded and it was a really nice bar.

3. h_upmann

h_upmann Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    32 is pretty busy on NFL Sundays but your chances are decent to get a seat if you're on your own. If they're full you can always try one of the other VP bars for a while and check back for lunch at 32. The one over by the Hash House is my fav. It's less smokey than 32 and usually has a good gameday vibe (no food, though). Say hey to Nancy for me.

4. azbob

azbob MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there last week...no crowded at all. Don't count on making a bet though as they are obviously pushing the wagering to their web site as, on Saturday, the book didn't even open until 60mns before the first game and the lines are long on Sat and Sunday.

Saturday was really empty on the day I was there.

Have a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.