1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Oklahoma.. Caesars October 14-17th

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by FordDlr, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been reading the boards for several months. Thought I would introduce myself. Usually make it to Vegas 3 to 5 times a year. Staying at Caesars for the first time ever. I've been staying at NYNY for a number of years. I have meetings at Caesars this time around so I thought I would give it a try. I usually play 5 and 10 dollar slots with some roulette thrown into the mix. I know the odds are horrible but it's what I enjoy. This will actually be my first solo trip as well. The grandparents unfortunately weren't able to watch the 4 year old this trip.

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board!! Hope you have a great trip.... let us know all about it with a TR please....

3. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

Glad you decided to join in. Caesars is still on my list of hotels in Vegas I would like to stay at. Actually, it's the only one left on my list. Hope you enjoy the stay. Good luck on the trip. :thumbsup:

4. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the welcome. I will post a trip report when I get home. Hopefully it involves several hand pays.

5. FordDlr

FordDlr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a little bummed about going solo. I don't mind gambling by myself. It's the whole eating and just sitting down and having a drink that bothers me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.