1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Bachelor party-need help

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by roll4hourz, Sep 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roll4hourz

roll4hourz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm the best man for a bachelor party heading to Vegas October 17th-20th. Wanting to do a few clubs, but I need some contacts to get bottle service etc. Staying @ Cosmo.

Also, any suggestions for day time activities?

Thinking about renting a room to watch football on Saturday but also need contacts/ideas of where to do this.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate any feedback. Also wouldnt hurt to get a few contacts for some ladies to entertain the Groom.

2. anton73

anton73 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not sure what Cosmo offers, but I'm staying at Luxor next month and we rented a pool cabana for $250 and in the cabana they have a 32" tv with Sunday ticket for NFL.

If you need contacts for strip clubs, check out the Vegas After Dark forums. Many of the promotion people for the clubs post specials there and if you IM them, they will set you up. Limo pickup, free admission, VIP seating, stuff like that.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first suggestion call the clubs u want to go directly as a guest of cosmo they can help with marque.

rember if you get a price from a club host you can always have friend call back and get a difffernt host a get a differnt price so shop around.

when i was specting hakkasan for my friends depending who i spoke too rates vary by as much as 1000$ for the same excat thing.

4. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The biggest thing for guys is how many are in the group. Up to 8maybe10 Hakkasan and Light are good. September starts the busier season so minimums will go up, but plan $1500-2000. Pure, Tao, Tryst ,Body English, Marquee, The Act and Chateau are all good fun places and a little cheaper, typically $800-1200. However, it depends on what's going on and size of your group.

There are a lot of fun things to do , indoor shooting range and indoor gokarts is fun. Skydiving or indoor skydiving. You could look at a strip club early, then afterhours.

5. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no real good space to watch games at Cosmo for a group. Holsteins doesnt work and book and stage is not worth the minimum.

Lasgasse stadium is a good spot.

6. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    XS and Marquee outside tables will be minimum $1000-2000. Once you get inside(outer edge) it'll be in the $2000-3000 range. The closer you are to the dancefloor, minimums are $5000 for a table.

Tipping a host wont get you any closer to the dancefloor for a low minimum. Those tables spend some money and they can fill them no problem.

From what I heard Hakkassan table minimums are a little bit higher but you can ask around.

Haze, Pure, 1OAK will be easier to get lower minimums since they dont have big time resident DJs every weekend.

Pool parties are over during that time. Like Robert said, shooting range and pole position race Karting, are some off the strip activities you can check out.

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i think your prices are very high,

first depend on the day and whos djing.

i was offerd for a thursday best table at hakkasan on main dance floor facing dj for 1500 and they where begging me to come.

on a saturday same table type same group up to 12 guys it was between 2500 and 3500 depending which host i spoke to.

so there room to negotiate and the day and dj makes a big differnce.

if you dont like what the qoute you call back or email somebody else there and see if you get a better price.

ps i was at marque this last monday and it rained in the middle of the bottle service outside it was pretty funny seeing all those people start running and leaving there bottles behind to get inside:drunk:

8. 4Eyes

4Eyes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For Saturday afternoon, how about renting a pool cabana? I don't know about Cosmo, but at most of the better Strip hotels, the cabana should have a nice TV with access to network, ESPN and Fox games (but not the secondary games that may be available in the spots book).

9. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The trip is planned for the middle of October, most of the pools will be closed. A group of guys will be lucky to have a 2 bottle minimum, most clubs will be 3 but also depending on whats going on. I doubt Hakkasan on a Friday or sat will be less than $2000, light also. He still hasn't said how many guys.

10. worldtraveler661

worldtraveler661 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Seems low. Maybe there was no big DJ planned for that specific night. My friends are bottle servers and hosts at HK and from what they tell me, the dance floor tables are usually 10k-20K easily. At 12 guys, that would usually be a minimum of 4-5 bottles for like a back room table. Thats super cheap to get it at $3500. Shooot if it was cheap, we'd be doing dance floor table all the time. hehe.

11. Max2589

Max2589 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dance floor tables at marquee ask 10k min on a good night. I've got as low alike 3500 however you're still looking at 5k after tax and grat.

12. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have done dance floor tables for less than 5k. Every host does a little different. I'm fortunate that most of the top managers have worked for me or with me, and I do their limo work. Joe schmoe calling from ten buck 2 will never get a better deal than I can.

13. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

i know the lay out very well there and thats what i was quoted directly from the venue.

as i said i spoke to few people.
    this was an email quote for saturday nite at hk dance floor facing the dj for 12 guys.
    he was the most expensive quote but was negotiable
    i removed his name and number for privacy

:this was my email directly to him for a saturday nite
    can you give me a price for a table on the mezz level or dance floor facing the dj booth.

there will around 10 guys.thanks

ps ive been to hakkasan before so i know the layout"

"3500 is fine
    Hakkasan & Wet Republic"

14. roll4hourz

roll4hourz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    great feedback everyone I really appreciate it. I talked to someone at hakassan and he basically told me 2500 for a table away from the DJ, and 4000 if I want to be closer. He didnt go into detail on the location...I saw tiesto there but I got in through GA so I'm not really sure where he was talking about. I'm going to double check. Sounds like Hakkasan is more expensive than most places, so I am going to do some price shopping.

I have heard some good things about Light, which is apparently relatively new. Does anyone has any info on Light?

Thanks again

15. roll4hourz

roll4hourz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard Lasgasse Stadium is the place to be so I will probably try to line something up there. Thanks I appreciate the input.

16. roll4hourz

roll4hourz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Max do you have a contact at Marquee? We are staying at cosmo so it would be clutch to get a nice table there.

Thanks

17. roll4hourz

roll4hourz Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's wild I will for sure have a few people call. Good looking out, thanks

18. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Light and hakkasan are about the same, depends on DJs or if anything big is going on.

19. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2k good table ,5k dancefloor table . Light

Hakkasan
    Fri - bingo players
    1k hip hop, $1500-$5k
    Saturday - Calvin harris
    1500+ hip hop, $2500-7500+ house
    Hip hop is 3rd floor.

20. kps

kps High-Roller