1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MGM Cabana

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by disasta, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I apologize if this has been answered but I havent been able to locate it by the search function.

I will be in Vegas in a week and a half and are planning on renting a cabana and I understand it is a $600 F&B credit for a Sunday. Can you only order off of the Cabana Grille Menu or can you order from elsewhere in the hotel? We will be a small group looking for a variety of foods/drinks while we are there for the day.

Any help or direction would be appreciated

disasta

2. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As far as I'm aware, you can only order off of the Cabana Grill menu (with the caveat that, as is always the case in Vegas, I'm sure exceptions are made, but if you rate that sort of treatment, you're probably not paying for this to begin with!). I don't think there are really any other places in the hotel that would do that sort of takeout/delivery, anyway.

3. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have always ordered from the restaurants inside the mgm that are open for lunch. It has never been a problem, and there is no hesitating from the cabana server like it is a big deal or anything.

4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In that case, I stand corrected! Wish I'd thought of this when we were there.

5. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

not sure about mgm, but mirage has menus for other restaurants (CPK and carnegie deli) as well as the poolside grill. you might be able to call the pool host and find out what menus they have.

6. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I appreciate all the responses, i figure it will be much easier to hit the $600 minimum if we can order food with a mix of grille food and booze if we could order from anywhere.

Im sure its preferred that its ordered from the cabana grille because it would be closer and easier i would think.

7. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got a cabana there in July on a Monday for $800 and they were open to us ordering whatever and they got it for us.

8. disasta

disasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like the food shouldnt be an issue. What time do you have to leave the cabana?

9. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Pool closes at 5 I think? Maybe 6 but I believe the waiter leaves about 5.

10. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think 5pm is correct as if you have a half day cabana rental the times are 9am to 1pm-, 1pm-5pm, with a few minutes in between while they freshen up the cabana with towels, re-stock the frig, etc.

11. jdvegas

jdvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, we had to close out our tab and leave the cabana not much after 5:00, but I think we hung at the pool until 7:00...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.