1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Any recommendation for getting empty high end bottles from clubs !

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Amir4002, Sep 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amir4002

Amir4002 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys
    To be honest Im not a big fan of clubbing
    but I need empty bottles from the clubs ! Like Ace of spade , Dom perignon and moet ( so basically high end Champagnes )
    Actually Im running an artshow and I need the empty high end bottle *.
    I want it in quantity and following volume , .75 L , 1.5 L , 3.0 L
    If anyone work in club or bar please help me with this .
    We can make deal *about the prices .
    Tnx in advance for your help

2. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't spend a lot money buying these from anyone, that's insane. Once they are opened and emptied they are either garbage, or decoration. It's illegal to put anything back in them for consumption - at least in Florida it is. Best bet would be to talk to a manager of a club or a bar back and work a deal with them. I know when someone came to me wanting the empties from our bar, (we had a huge selection of obscure craft beers) I'd just give them away.

3. Travel Fanatic

Travel Fanatic The Arbiter of Taste Caviar Kid

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Or, if you're an artist, just replicate them. Not sure if there is anything special about the shape of the bottles, but assuming there is not, labels are easy to reproduce

The plans have changed
    Post-Shopping Recovery Period
  4. Someone

Someone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would imagine you would be better off looking online since the bottles especially in the larger sizes will either be kept by the consumer (if they can keep them at all) or they will go immediately in the trash

there is going to be no space in a club to hold empty champagne bottles and anyone that would actually be handling them would be scared to death to lose their job over trying to hold them and then give them to anyone or sell them to anyone and anyone that can make that decision is not going to waste their time other than to say no especially at the higher end clubs

you MIGHT do better talking to room service at some of the larger more upscale properties

also while you MIGHT have a very very slight chance of getting champagne bottles from somewhere if you want or need any for distilled liquors that will probably be impossible

in Texas (and the vast majority if not all other states) distilled liquors that have a tax stamp have to have the tax stamp slashed/destroyed and generally the bartender will actually slam the bottle in the trash to shatter it as well after slashing the tax stamp and there is not a chance they are going to hold any distilled spirits bottles even with destroyed tax stamps

and I would imagine they treat champagne bottles the same even if not required by law and in general those that handle the empties will not save them and those that could say save them (if legal) would just say no

5. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'd need to work out a deal with the manager at a club. He'd be doing you a favor so it will take some schmoozing but it's possible.

6. lasvegas_limo_driver

lasvegas_limo_driver MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most clubs recycle the glass. They make good money of the exotic big heavy bottles. I doubt any club will part with them, since most are smashed in a can.

7. ardee

ardee It's only money.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any reason you couldn't go to a local club or high end bar and talk to a bartender or manager in person?
    Would seem to me they'd be willing to help you out and you'd probably get what you wanted pretty quickly.

8. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buy full bottles at retail.

Drink the shit.

Make the art.

Price it accordingly.

Ya think Warhol got the manager at the A&P to save him soup cans and a Brillo box? :evillaugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.