1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon Vegas

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by elvis66, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elvis66

elvis66 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
  2. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know what Blondie's is like as far as service, quality of food etc., goes? Also, I was looking at the Spa groupons and wondering if anyone could tell me which ones are good and which are better to stay away from. Thanks!

3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Blondies is great if you like Sports. The prices are decent and it's a really fun atmosphere. I always hit this place up when I'm in Vegas. I bought this groupon and am very excited about it.

4. inforthefun

inforthefun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually just bought the Serenity Spa groupon. I did not see this post so I posted a question about it too. I was asking if anyone had been there or even to the World Mark Hotel that the spa is in. anyone?

5. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where is the World Mark Hotel? Not sure I've heard of that one before. We only have a rental car for one day so I would prefer to do a spa that is on the strip or close by. This will be our 8th trip and we've never did a spa before, so we would really like to try one this time.

Thanks for the info on Blondie's...I think we may purchase that one.

6. inforthefun

inforthefun Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is my understanding it is on Las Vegas Blvd but not ON the strip so to say. I was told it is 4 miles from Mandalay Bay when I called to ask. They have a shuttle that goes to Monte Carlo ( which is where I am staying) so it worked out good for us.

7. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, well that might work then because we are staying at the Monte Carlo for 5 nights and Aria for 2. Either way, a shuttle would work beautifully. I will definitely check it out. Thanks!!

8. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NEVER heard of the World Mark...

And we have done Vegas over 50 times...
    Googled it...seems to be about 4 miles south of the strip. Hmmmmmmmmm...not worth it to me...
    Did just pick up a Groupon to Burger Brasserie in Paris--one of our fav spots to eat
    Blondies is OK, average bar food. ($3.99 breakfast is better across hall at La Salsa, but it was OK)
    Paris buffet is pretty good.
    PH buffet--was not impressed with breakfast, lunch was better.
    Haven't tried Harrahs buffet, it gets average reviews at best.

9. Codewarrior47

Codewarrior47 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I have one for Paris buffet and PH. Planning on using both this week

10. Vegas Lover

Vegas Lover Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just used the PBR rock bar in PH & for $25 you get all the beer you can drink. Worth it for me :beer: Great location espically at night to see drunk chicks try & ride the bull... It's pretty funny. The drunk guys that try & ride the bull are not given any mercy :wink2: You can come & go with your wristband so it great to go get a few beers & come back a few hours later...

Think about it :)

11. j52chips

j52chips Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Blondies a few times. It's a young college type of pub grub sports bar. As far as good service, it depends when you go and who you get. One server is fantastic and the other my be a pud. As far as the food, I liked it. But your opinion of pub grub may be different than mine. Went there a few weeks ago and I missed out on the groupon. If I were you, and you thought enough to ask about it, I would get the groupon and go. I like it but it's a crap shoot. I hope there is a groupon next time I go. Enjoy

12. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am by no means fussy when it comes to that type of food so I think I might just get it and take my chances. There have been two people now that have gave it a decent review so it can't be all bad. Thanks for the info!

13. Tammer

Tammer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That would be kind of funny, lol! May have to give that one a try too.:beer:

14. LilyJDragonfly

LilyJDragonfly Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not food, but...

So I figured I'd scope this Groupon link for the upcoming December trip - and I found a two-hour rental of a Delorean or Lambroghini for $104.... guess my what sweetie gets for Christmas?

15. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the lunch one for Pampas Grille....$44 for 2.

I would have loved to jump on the PHO, Harrahs, or Paris ones but the Buffet Of Buffets deal is a bit better since it's not a ton more and I have more choices (including those).

16. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the KGB Groupon a couple days ago. Very good.

17. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just bought two Gallagher tickets for $35. It was $45 for the two but on the top left, it had a place that showed a $10 off coupon and I used it. :beer:

Sema Show
  18. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Used some Groupons this week in town. Pampas one was decent, the food is average to above average. You get a drink and dessert. Worth it with the Groupon, but not without it.

Did one at Toby Keith's. Eh. Kind of like an Applebees but more expensive. Would have liked it more had I liked country music :)

Did the one at Kauhunaville at the TI. Slow service but pretty good food. Worth it.

19. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also used one at Adrenaline ATV tours. Definitely worth it. You get about 3 hours at Valley of Fire.

20. Busyman

Busyman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm glad you mentioned Burger Brasserie. It's perfect since they close at midnight and we'll be arriving late.

I might snag that KBG one as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.