1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Using Someone Else's LP's

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by npro1464, Aug 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npro1464

npro1464 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering if I'd be able to let my mom use my LP's later this year as she might go to LV. When I redeem a reward, wouldn't I just put her name and mlife #? Has anyone tried this? Thanks!

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cant be done

3. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could be if the account has not been linked to a Mlife account yet, but once it is linked to an account it will always be linked. You would not be able to use them yourself.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If she has no intentions of ever playing the game, you could setup a second Facebook account and play on it to gain LPs. Then redeem for rewards with her name and mLife number so she could use them in Vegas. The name on the Facebook account and the redemption do not have to be the same.

5. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have redeemed from that account, no you can't put them on her name and account. Just can't be done.
    Also, making an account and playing for someone else is against the TOS, and you can get banned from ever redeeming again. (And it's happened to quite a few people on the MyVegas Friends page.)

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.