1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotel Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by OntheStrip, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OntheStrip

OntheStrip Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I have recently been bitten by the Vegas bug. Our first trip was in Mid-July at the MGM, the second at the beginning of Aug for a family trip at the Excalibur, and our 3rd trip will be at the Aria at end of August. We have played mostly at the Mlife properties thus far. Our first two trips didn't see as much table action as we had planned but we are about half way to Mlife Gold.

I'm wondering if anyone has an idea on how long it would be before we got any offers.

Thanks. :beer:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2013
  2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Offers are tied to average play, not to tier level.

MGM is a bit tighter than CET on giving out room offers. Still, check your account online, and call in to see what they may offer.

Also, if you look at the MONTLY rate calendar, you may find dates that are half the price of other days.

3. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If it's your first bit of play, it took me about 6 weeks to see my first offers.

4. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Where does Mlife have a MONTHLY rate calendar? I see Get Your Offers and Book A Room but these two options only allow me to enter a max of 15 days.

On the CET total rewards site I see monthly rate calendar.

5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Different than CET. Go to the hotel site to see what rates are for the entire month. This is NOT part of MLIFE. These are off the street rates, but you at least know when the cheap and expensive nights are, and therefore better chance of comps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.