1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas pretty sure I got cheated

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by k2smooth, Aug 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was playing the new game with the double XP and I always play the smallest bet until I only need 1 more thing to get the free spins. Well as Im going I get to the point I need only 1 more to get the free spins so I up from 60 a bet to 3000 a bet. On the 3rd spin I hit the free spins and now Im thinking sweet I should get at the least 30k to 50k out of this and be good to go......

I get 2160.....Two Thousand One Hundred Sixty.....

in my free spins I am hitting things and only getting 16 coins then 58 coins. I hit 4 of the girls and I get 158 coins....So to me something was messed up all crazy when it was multiplying how much I was winning. Now as I am typing this I was thinking it kept doing the big win thing it does by showing a big number in the center of the screen but now I cannot remember if it always does that for any win during free spins.... I am pretty sure something was messed up or does this sound right to everyone and I am just confused with this game and its payouts at higher bets or just the most unlucky person on this game right now?

2. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    your winnings are based on the average of your last so many bets, not your most recent bets. You can't bet 60 one-hundred times and then increase it once or twice to 3000 and expect to get rich on your bonus. If you were betting mostly 60, your bonus payout is based on that bet. You didn't get cheated at all, you just got outsmarted.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if they didn't average the wager for the bonus games, the games would definitely be above 100% return if you ramped up the bet close to the bonus hitting.

What I am confused by is that OP says he/she normally did this for other games. All games behave in this manner.

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  4. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I was just starting out I seem to recall somebody mentioning something similar to this on Lucky Birds. When somebody had a lot of birds, say 15-20, they would up their bet from 200 to 2000, however they found out that even though they were betting 2K, when the birds were used it was only paying out at the level that they received the birds (200). My guess is that for the game you're playing they use a weighted average. If you receive 4 of the symbols at the lowest level and then up your bet, you aren't going to be paid on the full amount bet when you got the 5th symbol.

5. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well normally I don't hit free spins very quick it normally takes 15 to 20 spins. At higher bets.

6. USCHawks

USCHawks High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It may take 20 spins at 3K/bet, but how many spins of 60/bet did it take to get the first 4 bonus symbols? Assuming you got one symbol every 20 spins that means you wagered (60*80=4,800) over the first 80 spins to get the first four symbols and then (20*3000=60,000) over the last 20 spins. Add the two together (4,800+60,000=64,800) and divide by 100 (64,800/100) equals an average bet of 648.

Now say it took you the same 80 spins to get the first four symbols (4,800 credits bet) but only took you 3 bets of 3K (9000 credits bet) to get the 5th symbol, that would only be an average bet over that time of 166 credits, which is probably why you only received 2,160 on the free spins.

7. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That explains a lot. When I was doing it before I was going from 60 to 600 max bet and maybe that's why I didn't notice it so much. I did a lot of leveling playing blackjack and now I can bet up to 6k a spin I notice when a 3k or 6k free spin didn't pay off well.

8. 3544quebec

3544quebec High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It says it all pretty clearly on the Pays table screens:

So if you get the 5th free spin symbol it is averaged as everyone has explained.
    If you get the Free Spins by way of the two bonus symbols in combination with the Free spin symbol then you win based on your bet for the triggering spin.

9. Vagabond

Vagabond Guest

I've pretty much quit playing the Slots games, I had 300k the other day and lost in in a couple hours doing the slots, so I stil to doing the Blackjack game until I'm bored of it. To be honest I wish they would get Poker (and not Texas Hold 'Em), Roulette, more games like that.

10. hundth

hundth Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've gone bust betting 30k and then played the same game betting only 600 and have won over a 100k in the bonus round.

11. k2smooth

k2smooth Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was killing the blackjack table for a long time and now the dealer gets every card they need. I win maybe 20% of the hands right now. Blackjack took me from right around 100k to 1.1 million in 4 days then back to 0 in 1 day (didnt really understand how the LP worked thought betting 150k a hand was the best bet lol).....and ever since then I cannot win at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.