1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Group Dining for Birthday

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by bigbam, Aug 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigbam

bigbam Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Any suggestions for a group of 15. I'm hosting a birthday party so I don't want to break the bank. Its a birthday celebration so want to make it somewhat of a special event. Can't be a quiet atmosphere because we are not a quiet group and as much fun as we have at a place like margartivelle would like something a step up.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

2. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Carmines, which just opened at Caesar's Palace Forum Shops, might be a good choice. They do family style dining and the food comes out on gigantic plates to be shared by many. Not a place for two people but geared toward a group. It will probably come out cheaper than if you went with a place with people ordering separately. The place is conducive to big groups and might be perfect for a party of 15. You can find their menu online. Don't be intimidated by the prices. One order of spaghetti and meatballs will easily feed 6-7 people.

3. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 Iowa Nice

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had my daughters 21st birthday celebration in Vegas with my entire family. (13 of us) I did a lot of shopping around in an attempt to find something reasonably priced. Let me tell you, this is a tough job.

Most places will require you pre pay and will only allow a set menu, usually with only 1 or two choices. Most even wanted a pre-order and required a beverage increment per person. I found nothing for less than $50/person.

I ended up with our party at the Harrah's Buffet. They gave us a nice private room in the back and everyone really enjoyed the meal. It came out to aroun $45 per person. We didn't meet our beverage allotment, so we were able to walk out with 6 varied bottles of wine and champagne. (which were great for the limo ride later) Harrahs was very easy to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.