1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Le Village Buffet at Paris Las Vegas ?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by sm2420, Aug 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all,
    I'm thinking about getting the Groupon for the paris buffet

$43.99 for 2 persons for dinner. It sounds like a great price, but is the food
    good, and has anyone been there recently and can tell me if they have crab legs... and did you enjoy the buffet ?

2. mdm4sfest

mdm4sfest VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can only speak from past experiences but I think the food quality and choice is very good. Last I had it was last July but I am going back next week and will have it again. I have had the buffet right around 8-10 and think its a good value. I really enjoy the crepe station w freshly made crepes as well as the grilling station which has loads of great grilled veggies.

3. TommyToledo

TommyToledo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have not done the dinner buffet but on the whole, I have seen a considerable decline in the breakfast/brunch buffet over the last few years.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did the Groupon deal on our June trip, it was an exceptionally good meal, the best buffet dinner I have had in LV. I dont recall crab legs or not, but I would be they are there, everything else was.

5. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most people really like Paris although some feel it has declined in the last few years. It really depends on opinions.....we like it because their offerings are not always the standard stuff. They are prepared with a "little twist" using recipes from the 5 provinces in France. They are usually well prepared and the crowds at dinner insure they are refreshing the items often. Yes, they had both cold and hot crab legs....don't skip the wide variety of cheeses (if you are a cheese lover). They have ones I'd never tried before. You can also get their made to order crepes...they are delish and the same ones are sold at the window across the hall for $9-13.00 alone. Hope you enjoy!

6. joshcox19

joshcox19 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the lunch buffet in June and was very happy with it. The unlimited alcohol that was included wasn't the greatest selection but it definitely got us drunk...

7. Sunbeamblue2002

Sunbeamblue2002 Tourist

Just did this last Weds with the Groupon. It was very good and yes they have crab legs. They are chilled however but they had a thing of melted butter near it. Lots of interesting foods and what I tried was very good. They did have quit a line but they have a sign out front that says that you can now make a res on Open Table. I would do it again on another trip.

8. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes we did both lunch and dinner groupons for the Paris buffet only ours came with the unlimited champagne (which we only had one glass). We did this in June and the food was exceptional. The dinner had the split crab legs and they were great.

A word of caution, if you purchase the lunch groupon, be sure you get in line early enough to pay before 3:30 pm for they will not accept the lunch groupon during dinner hours. I noticed several people attempt to squeeze their way asking the people ahead of them if they could go ahead of them so they can use their lunch coupon. Some people were nice and let them, however if there is even one (and in our line there was) that refused, they may miss their chance to redeem their lunch groupon especially if it's their last day of their trip.

9. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The food is good, but sometimes the long wait in line makes it not worth it.

If you do go there, try to get one of the smaller rooms on the sides of the main buffet room. They hold about 10 tables and makes the meal a little bit more enjoyable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.