1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

cet free rooms for friends coupon i just got

Discussion in 'Comps' started by paperposter, Aug 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    im a vegas local and was sent 2 cupons good for 2 two nite stays at ph for me to give to my family or friends no strings attached till the end of the year,anyone else ever get these.ps its good for week days only :thumbsup:

2. jgxtrav1

jgxtrav1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, that's a great comp .... for you and/or your family/friends? .... fabulous!

Sure wish I would get an offer like that! Would be really useful for my wife's and my October trip (Oct 27-Nov 1) celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary. We booked Bally's a while back using comps and the recent 40% off sale (2 nights comp'ed and 3 nights paid; $90 tax/etc included) . We will also use "points" for our "paid" nights so basically it's all "comp'ed". We have stayed at PH in the past and loved it. It would have been great for this trip as well except it was more than double the cost of Ballys.

3. Big dam

Big dam Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have got them every year but usually at Xmas and have to be used by Sept. But it was for Caesars and could be used any day including weekends. Any body that has used them usually gets Augustus tower or higher except last time they put them in the Roman tower which I had warned them about but a call to the host got them switched.

4. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I get these every year for Ballys. This year I got two from Paris, because that is where we stayed last. We have a trip planned in oct and my sister just started making noises about going. I pulled these out and they expire in sept. bummer!!

:beer::beer::beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.