1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport to Paris?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by optimator, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optimator

optimator Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What would be the best route to request to make sure I don't get tunneled?

2. Vegas_Cabbie

Vegas_Cabbie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    NB Swenson, WB Tropicana, NB Koval, WB Swenson, NB Audry, and get dropped at the north door of Paris. Getting in the front really su-cks at times.

3. lulucob

lulucob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is the North side Door far from Registration. Is there Valet Service there..

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless the traffic is heavy or the cabbie gets caught at lights a long time....the fare should be around $16 by taking the above route...

5. lulucob

lulucob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be arriving on Sunday Sept 1st, around 1:30 pm, so traffic will be heavy. I'm unfamiliar with the North side of Paris.. We aren't quite sure yet if we're renting a car, due to probably only using it a couple of times during our stay. Going downtown once for sure, maybe twice.

6. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    why do you think a sunday afternoon will be heavy traffic? seems like a quiet time.

7. numeno

numeno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not really sure what the North door is, but I've always been dropped off at the doors right by registration. No cab has ever taken me on the strip, they always take the back way into Paris. I don't know if there are multiple back ways.

I also agree that you shouldn't worry about Sunday at 1:30pm. That sounds like about the lightest traffic possible.

8. lulucob

lulucob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's Labor Day Weekend, and traffic was horrendous at that time two years ago. The last time I took a cab they took me down Las Vegas Blvd. to Paris

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.