1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

If I reserve my CET room will I not get offers for the same time?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by sandy1809, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandy1809

sandy1809 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I've reserved a room (5 nights comped) at Ballys for November. In the past I've occassionally gotton offers for the month of November that included room comp + two tickets to show (once for Rod Stewart and once for Cher).

Now, I'm wondering if I should not have gone ahead and booked my room because maybe they won't send me offers with free tkts for November if I've already got a room booked. What do you think?

2. kel3420

kel3420 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will still get all offers whether you have
    a room booked or not. You can always call
    them and have them add an offer code to the
    existing reservation number.

3. jjc312

jjc312 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 2 comped nights in September at Harrahs month or so ago. Just received and email for comped rooms plus resort credit and show tickets. About to call and switch deals.

4. billydice

billydice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tesñnnnnnn

5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All depends on timing. If they are already 'queued' in the system you will still receive them. Otherwise, no you will not. Have confirmed this with hosts several times now. Also, if you do receive them it may only be via e-mail and may not appear in your online account. I had to have a host apply the last one as I had already booked so it wouldn't even display it online but he was able to put the code in since I had received it via e-mail.

A more general one that covers an entire month or several weeks may still show up with no problem as there would be other eligible dates it would involve.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.