1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

CET $300 Free Play

Discussion in 'Comps' started by DerbyCityGal, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerbyCityGal

DerbyCityGal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are going to Vegas in Sept. and have a $300 Free Play Offer. Our host has booked it for us. My question is how does it work? Do they put it on your card and give you a code to use or will we get a voucher like the ones we get in our mailers? I'm assuming that we will have to go to the Total Rewards desk to get it taken care of. Thanks for any info. This is the first time we have ever tried one of their offers in Vegas.

2. Gino

Gino "The King of Inappropriate."

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If your host has arranged it, then it should probably be on you TR card. Just plug it in and start playing. If not go to the TR desk and they may load it for you.

3. S'AllGoodMan

S'AllGoodMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will be vouchers you put in the machines called real reward credits. You usually have to pick them up at the cashiers cage, only once did we get them at the TR counter and that was at Paris the last trip. All others we have gotten from the cage. You'll be given info when you check in.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

For us, our host booked the room under that offer and we picked up the real rewards at the cashier. Remember once you insert the voucher in a machine, you have to play all of that voucher. We had them break down our $500 offer into $50 vouchers or coupons. We even have done $20s.
    .QUOTE=kevinandbeth;829475]It will be vouchers you put in the machines called real reward credits. You usually have to pick them up at the cashiers cage, only once did we get them at the TR counter and that was at Paris the last trip. All others we have gotten from the cage. You'll be given info when you check in.[/QUOTE]

5. DerbyCityGal

DerbyCityGal Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to all for the info. I was hoping we could have the amount broken up so we could play different machines. I know how the vouchers work here. We are staying at Paris, so that advice helps a lot. This is the first time we have gotten "free money", hopefully not the last!

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Chances are, it will be vouchers. I have done deals where they actually gave cash, but that is rare.

Yes, ask for smaller vouchers if you do not want to be stuck at one machine. Another hint... put some real money in first and play a few spins to make sure you feel "good" about that machine. I have sat at machines with bad sound, bad buttons, whatever and wanted to get up, but could not due to voucher inserted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.