1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Offer

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Nittany1, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A friend who has only been to Las Vegas once and stayed at the MGM just got an offer from Aria.
    She did not gamble when there and just signed up for their emails.
    She just forwarded an offer for 20%off all rooms and 30% off all suites.
    Even more, it includes 2 buffets per day.Not per stay but per day.
    Bottom line is she just booked a one bedroom Aria Suite in the Sky Suites for $315 night in Sept.
    If you figure the buffets at $25 each the suite nets out to $265 a day for Sky Suites.
    Best deal I have seen.

2. donovanrs28

donovanrs28 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Promo Code?

3. Dogs mama

Dogs mama Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great. I love that part of the Strip. It's my favorite! Love all the art work and architecture! There is the hidden pizza on the second floor of the Cosmo. Cheapest place to eat and good pizza! It's down a long hallway by the Japanese restaurant, I believe. The thing I don't like about the strip: hostage to expensive eats and gaming that is why I go downtown!:thumbsup:

4. doug2288

doug2288 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got the same E-mail offer:
    ============================
    To make your reservation, book online or please contact ARIA Room Reservations at 866.359.7757 and mention offer code ARAUG13.

Promotion Runs

August 8, 2013 - January 31, 2014

Offer Expires

August 26, 2013

5. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for sharing! :wave:

6. deadeye

deadeye Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes Aria has many good promotions. I booked two weeknights end of August @ $88.00 per night with $100.00 resort credit for EACH night. (Deluxe room)

7. miked002

miked002 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is an awesome deal. Is there a promo code for that deal?

8. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks I could not find the code and my friend could not either but when she called they new exactly what the offer was.

9. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Promo code is:

ARAUG13

Can book online or by calling 1.866.359.7757

last week of August rate calender has some sub $90 room rates.

10. deadeye

deadeye Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yah mikedoo2 called Aria the $100 per night resort credit offer is no longer damn that was a sweet one. How about a story? BARTENDER BACKWASH was staying right after new years playing the bartop and watching the bowl game at bar moderno , cw comes for a round for her customers shots n such well than the fckg bartender takes a sip right from one of the shots they laugh and off she goes. My jaw dropped a little and I left. Did call fnb manager next day and he followed up. You never know.:vomit:

11. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have the 23 and 24th booked with another great promo and where planning on switching hotels on the 25th. This deal looks great, anyway I can add this on to the days already booked? I would cancel and rebook the full 5 days with this deal but having a problem with rooms. 2 queen beds are not available for this deal on the fri and Saturday. The 2 queen beds however are available for the Sunday to Wednesday

12. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I looks like the 2 queen rooms are not available at any rate. I don't know if I just book another 3 days on a different reservation would be okay? Could I use 2 different promotions? Probably not

13. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try calling reservations and ask for help.
    My friend had them completely redo her reservation.

14. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    How much do the buffets cost? Promo says $60 a day in total buffet costs. Does that mean it can be more then two buffets? Lets say we do 2 breakfast and one lunch (assuming breakfast won't equal $60).

15. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Never mind about the prices. There right on the site

16. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think it works like that.
    You charge 2 buffets to your room every day and they automatically deduct them.
    I think if you charge 2 breakfast and one lunch you will be charged for one buffet.

17. sheerfun

sheerfun Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a great offer. I booked it as soon as i got the email (even though i had another booking with MGM which i will cancel).

Quick question (not trying to be greedy or maybe i am): The Aria site doesn't seem to clearly specify whether the offer is valid only in Aria buffet. Anyone know? Also, any truth to some of the reviews about an hour long lines in Aria buffet? Thanks.

"*The Two Complimentary Buffets per day, can only be redeemed by charging the buffet covers to the guest room. The complimentary buffets per day do not accrue if unused on any day during your stay. The Two Complimentary Buffets per day cover up to $60 per day in buffet charges. This offer is subject to promotional availability over select dates and may not be combined with any other offer."

18. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My understanding is it is just the Aria buffet.

19. papillon

papillon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just redid my reservations with Aria to take advantage of the two free buffets a day. I just called them and they were very helpful. It cost me $40 more on the deluxe king room for the whole stay, but figured it was well worth it. The original reservation only gave me a $50 dining credit and some 2-for-1 drinks at Haze, free entrance to the Liquid pool lounge (one time only) and complimentary view upgrade so this new deal was much more worth it. I'd rather eat free than drink at an overpriced, overcrowded nightclub anyway. If you already have something booked and want to change, just call them and they will work with you. This was the second time I changed the reservations with them for this trip and both times they were courteous and very helpful.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.