1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Cosmo upgrade question

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by amyg426, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amyg426

amyg426 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have booked a terrace suite room at the cosmo. Supposedly all of the terrace suite rooms have a view of the fountain. As far as an upgrade what should I be looking for? Higher floor? Certain tower? And any tips about the Cosmo would be greatly appreciated! Heading to Vegas September 1st. I've never been and am very excited. My husband and I are going to celebrate our 27th anniversary!

2. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well first off, not all of the Terrace Suite rooms have fountain views. So if you haven't specifically booked one with a fountain view, getting that view would be your upgrade.

3. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a very nice suite and they are all located in the west tower with a view of the Bellagio fountains. On the higher floor u will get a little better strip view but a worse view of the fountains since you are higher up and you also won't be able to hear the music on the higher floors. Both views are still great and its just a matter of preference but i would go somewhere in the middle for the first time.
    The next room upgrade would be the wraparound but i would only go for it if i could get a fountain view preferable from the east tower otherwise just stick with the terrace suite. They also have a lot of great restaurants and you really cant go wrong at either of them but the lunch special at Milos is hard to beat and an excellent value.

4. Bommen

Bommen High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wrong, they all have fountain views. You are probably thinking of the the terrace studio. The terrace suite is a much nicer room and a real suite compared to the 1bedroom and terrace studio.

5. nubia11

nubia11 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I second this correction. All Terrace Suites have fountain views and are located in the West Tower. I've stayed in the Terrace Studio, One Bedroom, Terrace Suite and Wraparound and I think the Terrace Suite is my favorite overall. Don't get me wrong, the Wraparound is great but, the layout of the Terrace Suite just feels comfortable to me and, the guaranteed fountain view pretty much seals the deal.

In terms of requests for Terrace Suite location, I prefer a suite closer to the East end of the tower (toward Las Vegas Blvd) as you will have a better fountain view. Personally, I feel that a suite between floors 30 and 40 provide optimal views, not too low, not too high.

Happy anniversary!

6. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See that is the deal sealer for me - West Tower is just a no go. The East Tower is really what made Cosmo such a great experience for me in my opinion. Being able to go right down that elevator and be ground level right by Bond and the Henry to get out to the strip - elevator right to the 2nd floor to the PHo/Aria bridge, 3rd floor for Pizza and 4th floor which takes you right to the pool... it cannot be beat!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.