1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Confused

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by calpsy, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calpsy

calpsy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK I know some ppl mention you can only redeem 3 per month ( sometimes 4 per month if you buy chips ? )

Question is this ............ Im going in November . I know the rewards have to be used within 90 days . Does this mean I can get 3 in August , 3 in September and 3 in October ?

Also need info on redeeming for a show . I will redeem a premium ticket for a certain show . What do I do then ? Do I get a code or something or do I have to goto the box office when I get there ?

Thx in advance

2. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Will try and answer all your questions as i just redeemed show tickets in May.

First, the 3 per month is not 3 per month. Don't use that terminology. It is 3 in a rolling 30 days. So if you use 3 awards say on August 15th, you cannot use 3 until September 15th.

2nd, these awards we are talking about are only the MGM Resorts International awards, the Wolfgang Puck, LV Monorail, and House of Blues awards are all separate and do not count towards the 3/30 rule.

Yes, you go to box office to redeem show award. You can see the instructions on 2nd page of the award, I did Zumanity and had to pick up at Box office by 4pm the day of show. Just showed them my Mlife card, id, and redemption number. Took all of 5 minutes. Some people have reported picking up tickets 30 minutes before show and maybe that works but my mind, why risk it if you don't have. And I know one person who picked their ticket up the day before show just cuz of logistics.

Hope this helps and enjoy the show! :D

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You answered the first part of your question in the first sentence! You can only redeem 3 in a rolling 30 day period. So you can redeem 3 in November, then redeem 3 more for a trip say early January!

The show ticket redemption comes with instructions on what to do. Someone else with experience with these will chime in I'm sure!

4. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Travelfiend beat me to it. :evillaugh
    BTW, my edit button is gone! WTH?!?!?!

5. calpsy

calpsy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Answered perfectly travelfiend thanks .

Also the info about monorail / wolfgang not being part of the 3/30 rule was good too . Im gonna try for 4 shows this trip :thumbsup:

SMO yes I know I answered my own question BUT I wasn't sure I got it right so that's why I asked .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.