1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I made some teens lose it today.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Sonya, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a big construction project going on between my house and the rest of the world. It means long waits to get onto and off of my street. Today I had a bunch of errands to run and used the opportunity to get my dog to the dog park to burn off some energy. She is a little 10 lb girlie dog (papillon) and my best buddy.

We were waiting on the side of the road for the flagger to let us through and I was listening to whatever radio station Dan had left on when he borrowed my truck the other night. "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore came on the radio and so I started singing along. My dog gets excited when I sing (or it hurts her ears, I'm not sure) so she started dancing. I was car dancing, I was helping Ruby do her car dance and singing along.

A few verses in I noticed we had an audience of about 6 kids walking on the other side of the street. It got to the part where the song goes "This is f-ing awesome" and I made my dog do that arms crossed rapper pose out the window and the kids all fell out laughing.

I'm not sure if it was the old lady cranking Macklemore out of a car about as old as they are or my fuzzy dog pretending to be a rapper, but the whole thing was too much for them. :haha:

Here's the video... watch out for adult language.
    [YOUTUBE]Ivn68kFrSgE[/YOUTUBE]

2. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love it. One of my favorite shows is Betty Whites "off their rockers". That's how I want to be when I get old....I mean old er. I love car dancing. Pulled up alongside a truck of Hispanic lawn workers in my mini van a couple years ago in LA, with my entire extended family in the car. I started dancing and bouncing to the mariachi music coming out of their truck. They were laughing, and my family was hiding.

3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sometimes I wish I had kids so I could embarrass them over and over. :wink2:

4. xizor

xizor Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is one of my favorite hobbies and it never gets old :peace:

5. CCaroleann

CCaroleann Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I too am a car/chair dancer. Mom is ALWAYS cringing in embarrassment when we are out together. She'll even change the radio station in the car to try and get me to stop.

I am in my 50's but for some reason I just love Top 40/Rap/Hip Hop music. All the better to "bounce" to I guess.

CC

6. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My favorite trick is when I pull up next to someone with the boom boom so loud it vibrates my windows. just turn on the Bagpipes (CD) at super loud and it is amazing how many of them will turn their stereo's down.:Þ

7. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was hoping you would attack the video of you and the dog. :thumbsup::wink2:

8. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed reading this post. It was f-ing awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.