1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Logan airport and the bus station?

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Joe, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Flying to Logan and then taking the Concord bus to Portland. I really wanted to get the train since I have never been on a train, but the timetables didn't work with our flight times.

Anyway, I read the bus station is inside Logan. Where do we go to catch the Concord Bus after getting our luggage?

I did rent a car for two days of our 6 day stay, so feel free to recommend any day trips. Westie's post about Maine was very timely today.:thumbsup:

2. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are talking about the Concord Coach lines bus, the station is not in the airport. The bus picks you up outside of the luggage claim, and goes to South Station, where you then go inside and pay for your ticket if you don't already have one. That has been my experience, anyway.

3. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their web site says they pickup and discharge at terminals A, B, C & E. I was just wondering where that is in the airport.

Kind of like catching the WAX in Vegas, it can be confusing if you have never done it before.

4. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Right outside the luggage claim. You'll see where all of the buses stop.

5. Scot

Scot Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also, there are signs throughout directing you to the public transportation areas. It isn't crystal clear, though. The first time I did it, I asked one of the police officers outside, and he directed me to the right area.

6. mikenhe

mikenhe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From memory (and its been a couple of years) you collect your luggage and walk out of the terminal. right in front of you is the normal pick up area.
    walk across that and they have a couple of rows that are bus pickup lanes. find the one for concord.

if you can't see it just ask - they are pretty helpful there.

its a dull ride but most of those buses have wifi.

the concorde website should show the times and terminals they pick up from. If they don't leave from the terminal you arrive at then there is a shuttle between the terminals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.