1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Getting gifts to guest rooms?

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by russtcb, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. russtcb

russtcb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My friend is getting married in Vegas on September 7. They've got about 30 people flying in for the wedding and want to give gift bags to everyone. All guests will be staying at the Stratosphere .

Does anyone know if that's something the Stratosphere staff might help us with? Or should be expect to have to get everyone's room numbers and run the gift bags to them ourselves?

2. KellyLovesVegas

KellyLovesVegas Earthling/retired space nerd

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't speak for how The STRAT would handle it.

When we checked into our (large metropolitan, non-Vegas) hotel to attend a wedding last month, the gift bags were given to the wedding guests by the front desk clerks as part of the check-in process. From a wedding guest perspective, this approach worked very well.

3. russtcb

russtcb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:

That was my initial suggestion as well, but the bride is worried about those that may check in before her.

My best guess was that we could either ask the front desk to have those people come pick up their bags or worst case scenario, we could run them around to each room.

Given that 30 or so people are coming, most in couples, it wouldn't take us that long to run to 15 rooms or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.