1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas latest time to redeem room comps?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Warmgingerale, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warmgingerale

Warmgingerale Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I only started playing Myvegas less than a month ago. Trying to work on getting a weekday bonus and weekend bonus comp for Aria in Novemeber. The boyfriend is working on the weekday (99k lps) and I got the weekend.
    215k lps...no pressure. That'll take quite some time.

What would you think is the longest I could go before booking?
    A month before? 2 weeks?

Has anyone every been rejected because of waiting too close to the day?

2. cstutor89

cstutor89 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was able to book Zarkana tickets two days before the actual show so you probably could book it theoretically pretty close to the date you want to go. I would note though the later you book the date, the less likely there will be room. I'm pretty sure as long as they have room they will book you for any day at any time.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should book them as soon as possible... things fill up. Certainly don't book your entire trip until you nail down your rooms in case they don't have any availability.

Also there is 95% chance they will change the darn rewards (either get rid of them or raise the cost) before you get enough credits. So keep that in mind.

That's a TON of play. Months and months of play at several hours a day. I've been playing almost a year, I think total I've gathered about 200k (if even that). Just make sure it's worth your time...

4. ButterflyMtn

ButterflyMtn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Book when you can. I have booked NYNY and Aria for Nov already. Although I had the two nights at Aria reward before they changed it and it was only like 200lp...glad i got that when i did.

I did the weekend bonus and weekday bonus for NYNY for consecutive nights and no issue with that.

I booked in late May which zeroed out my account LPs and now back at almost 60k LPs with no buying chips and just using strip collection and wheel spin. I bet 1k on 80days level 145.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.