1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Friday no sale, SW rates dropped big for me.

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Tammy58, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been watching SW prices since the MIL and myself have been talking about an Oct trip. No sale that I can see going on right now, think the one they had ended yesterday. Went to check prices tonight and they are at a 10 year low for my flight. BDL nonstop Tues/Sat....10/29-11/2 $210 total RT. Thought I would post in case there are similar savings at other airports tonight. I have no idea what happened but I jumped on it!

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

SW opened its reservation system inot the first week of march which covers my trade show this year. Usually they come in a bit high but have a sale at some point. The most I have ever paid RT was several years ago at $356. This year's flights came in at $253 each way which is pretty high for SW......BUT then they went up to almost $1200 round trip!!!! WHAT THE ???????

jIMBO338

3. Tammy58

Tammy58 Frugal Slot Jockey

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh I know jimbo....I check all the time even when I don't have a trip planned. MHT and BDL this year have been over $400 rt quite often, a good sale now has been $350 rt....almost died when I saw the $201 come up tonight ( I had a typo above on the price). Honestly haven't seen that from my 2 favorite airports since 911. Like you I love MHT but I will go to BDL for the nonstop when the times and price is right. MHT had the nonstop again this summer...I think it was only listed from beginning of June until sometime in August...I agree I have seen MHT go super high at times, actually ever since SW started going out of Logan I felt MHT had gone up.

4. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Their pricing is really volatile right now for some reason. Just this week alone, from SEA prices have gone from 114 to 153 to 108 to 149 for my trip in Sept. I still expect it to come in below $100 at some point, but am locked in at 108 right now. I normally pay around $86, sometimes get lucky at around $68, and then I book several trips.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.