1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Aria Pool Drink Prices

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by kubbball21, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kubbball21

kubbball21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm staying at Aria in mid-Aug during the week Tues-Fri. I was curious what is the range of drink prices for a bucket of beers, specialty cocktails, etc. Also is Liquid worth checking out? Is their a cover?

thanks

2. kps

kps High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Liquid does have a cover unless you set up to purchase a daybed/daychair/cabana for a food and beverage minimum through the Light Group or one of their hosts. One I've been advised to call in the past is:

Isaac Kaz Curry
    Lead VIP Host - Light Group
    Liquid/Daylight/ Light /Haze/ 1Oak/Bank

It is a party pool on a much smaller scale compared to Marquee, Encore Beach Club, Wet Republic, etc.

Pricing is typical high end Vegas pricing for Aria's regular pool. When we stayed MDW 2011 we were able to bring our drinks from our room in as long as we used an Aria cup. Buckets were $30 or so specialty drinks $12-$15 range. Big Aria cup with a walk back up to room every hour to cool down and reheat myself at my chair...priceless.

Hope this helps.

3. kubbball21

kubbball21 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, what is the atmosphere like at the main Aria pool? Chill or more crazy?

4. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I remember the drink prices at the regular pool to be at the very high end, $16-18 for a "small" cocktail and $28 for a "large". They were, as mentioned, relaxed about bringing in outside bevs in plastic cups.

5. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very chill, at least it was when I was there Memorial Day week. There's actually three pools in the main area. They're all almost identical and all have a very similar vibe. Maybe more kids at the biggest one closest to the entrance. I preferred the one furthest from the entrance, but like I said, they're all similar.

And yeah, drinks are super expensive.

6. amk121

amk121 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pools

I agree, I was there last week and the Aria pools are very chill and just really nice.

7. dankyone

dankyone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was back last week--very relaxing atmosphere, plenty of chairs, nice luxury vibe. $28+ tax and tip for a large margarita which is mostly ice--not a good value, to put it nicely.

8. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not at Aria but at TI, I think prices might compare though. 1 bucket of beer $42. I don't remember paying anywhere near that a year ago.

9. herder

herder Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also going to the aria in August, first trip to vegas. So are we allowed to bring anything to the pool? I know some have mentioned that they might allow drinks from our room. How about food or snacks? I can't brink my own thermos?

10. ilovevegasbaby

ilovevegasbaby Tourist

We just got back from a stay at Aria this week. The security person stopped the lady in front of us and asked to look in her bag. She passed the quick inspection, so I don't know what they were looking for in her bag.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.