1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Room Comp Redemption

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MrPapageorgio, Jul 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrPapageorgio

MrPapageorgio Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have noticed that all room comps are for a single king bed. Has anyone tried to get 2 queen beds at check-in? Does anyone know if this is a possibility?
    Thanks.

2. kimbaed

kimbaed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just redeemed the old 2 night Mandalay Bay Great Room reward. When I asked if we could get a room with 2 beds, she said that we were welcome to downgrade but they didn't have any 2 bed rooms available. After a few minutes of poking around on her computer, she checked with her supervisor and found us a room with 2 beds. Maybe my Mlife gold status factored in, she did ask for my card. I did ask if anything was available at TheHotel but she flatlly said no.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most of the hotels charge a different rate for the 2 beds.. that could be why. USUALLY more (because that means more people). Double beds aren't the easiest to come by in Vegas sometimes. (I have a whole rant on king bed rooms, but I won't get into it LOL...)

When I did my solo trip to Luxor a few months ago on a MyVegas comp they put me in a 2 double room. I didn't request that or anything. I'm guessing it would most likely depend on availability. You could always call and ask on the phone.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.