1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jadenme, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadenme

jadenme Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are headed to Vegas in October and are planning on using reward points for free rooms. My question is this: if we buy two rewards for rooms now, and then book the rooms, in 30 days can we purchase more rewards to use in October? My friend seems to think we can redeem as many as we want when we get to Vegas as long as we only purchase 3 every 30 days.

2. TequilaCat

TequilaCat Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can only use 3/30 (or whatever the game states your limit is, some people do have 4/30, 5/30 etc). The redemptions do not count until you are in Vegas using them (like rooms and shows booked in advance). So if you book two room rewards, that is 2/30 and you would have one left. The purchase and/or booking dates don't matter.

3. travelfiend

travelfiend High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TequilaCat is spot on with his advice. Think of the 3/30 limit as you can only use 3 awards in 30 rolling days. I was just there in May and can confirm, they have a new computer system and they can see what awards you have used in last 30 days. Doesn't matter when you purchased them, reserved them, it counts when you actually use them.

4. jadenme

jadenme Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for your help!!! :beer:

5. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can "buy" as much as you want though, but you can only redeem 3. But do remember the 90 day expiration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.