1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wienermobile Rolls Into Vegas!!!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by smartone, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No not a car carrying the guy running for Mayor of New York! The Oscar Meyer Wienermobile!!! It had trouble with the spaghetti-bowl, but made it to the Welcome sign safely... when you get in, you have to fasten your "meatbelt." LOL Too funny! Now don't you haters and Ballpark fans go baggin' on the Wienermobile... it's a piece of Americana and in Vegas!

http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/nevada-and-west/hot-dog-wienermobile-rolls-vegas

2. UTE

UTE Plastics

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw the Wienermobile Saturday it was parked in the big lot on the East side of LV Blvd across from Stratosphere . No one was around it and it was there for a few hours - probably while the staffers took a break somewhere in the area.

Bill

3. billyinpg

billyinpg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw it there as well, we wanted to take some pics but couldn't see a way past the fence so we just stayed on the SDX and said the hell with it. We were a little bit too drunk to even think to look for it on the way back thanks to the excellent drink service at the Fremont.

4. Terry Benedict

Terry Benedict VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. My brother sent me a picture of the Weinermobile from Philly today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.