1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Anyone have the list of free shows for Diamond tier?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by pinklime, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinklime

pinklime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am kicking my self for not keeping the slip of paper from my last trip which details the free shows for Diamond level players. You know, the 2 tickets free per month? Does anyone have a copy of this list by any chance? I have a trip coming up in a couple of weeks and want to plan every single frigging activity in advance for our stay. Control freak? Ha!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was posted a week so ago... scroll down a page.

I would find the link... but sitting in my room, half $hit faced.

3. win4me

win4me VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am Diamond and had not heard of this. I guess I will be looking for that list too. Please post if you find it.

4. pinklime

pinklime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That looks alot like the list for July. Funny thing about the "list". They often seem to have only ONE of them and will share it, but not give it out.

LOL!

6. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    same ,list for the last 5 years ,it doesnt really change ,ps as of now shows at flamingo are cancleed untill furthur notice

7. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the list does change but several have been there for a long time. Jersey boys was on it for a few months, but not now when I checked first part of July. Penn and Teller I would see however they were dark or sold out on my dates. I try to check as I am often in Vegas never know what may have been added.

8. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jersey boys was the list on excatly for 1 month,they basicaly add nothing.trust me ive complained,along time ago they had george wallace but basicaly its the same shows year after year.

9. luckylinda

luckylinda High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would not argue with you. If it was only one month for Jersey Boys it would have been that I was there more than once in that month. I live close enough to go often. I do remember it took 2 trips to get a free ticket. Was lucky to get Human Nature a few times. I agreed that there are several that have been on the list for years. I am booked for September and October, and can check the list on those trips

10. michele14

michele14 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The list is pretty much the same as it has been for at least 3 years. I am surprised they really haven't added anything since Human Nature is no longer on the list since they moved. Will definitely miss Human Nature not on the list - that was always our first choice (will probably still see them anyway at the Venetian).

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.