1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas ENDED: double XP happy hour on slots Tuesday until 5 pm

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MikeSlotPlayer, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSlotPlayer

MikeSlotPlayer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    notice: double XP happy hour on slots at the moment - I believe until 5 PM pacific time
    :cheers:

2. CJ's

CJ's Plumbing the depths of debauchery

Trips to Las Vegas:
    hmmm!
    wiped out my chip stack in under 30 spins so not much double xp for me :eek:

3. Greg66

Greg66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah it seemed as if the payback was reduced. Went through my entire stack much faster then normal.

4. yoyoseven

yoyoseven Grizzled Vereran

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oddly enough, I played Excalibur 2 during that period last night, and it kicked ass. I started with about 250k chips, scored over 1 million XPs playing 1500 per spin, levelled up, and ended up with about 200k. Usually I avoid double XP periods for the very reasons stated above, but I figured I had a nice starting stack, and I had a long way to go to level up, so why not? I did catch a couple of decent bonuses - one was 10 free spins, which turned into 20, which turned into 30 and netted me about 75k chips - plus I hit a "roundtable" bonus which I think gave me 40k. Also had several nice non-bonus round hits.

Sometimes you can buck the trend!

5. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didnt notice any drop in payback. I realize one person is too small a sample to be relevant but I leveled from 130 to 137 last night. I started with 100k in chips playing 10k per spin and must have gone through several million XPs. I also gained 8k in LPs in the process.

6. Greg66

Greg66 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe just one of those nights for me. I had 56K in chips played 600 per spin and only banked about 120K LP's

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.