1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Entertainment books 2 for $10

Discussion in 'Coupons & Sweepstakes' started by hammie, Jul 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apparently, this is the last call, but I thought the last three emails I received also said "last call". At any rate, I just picked up two books for $10, a local book and one for an upcoming trip to Vegas, free shipping. They publish books for Canada as well.

I have used some of their online coupons in the past for Priceline, Hotwire, and once saved 5% booking a trip with hotel to Chicago via American Airlines. I saved $30 which more than paid for the book.

http://www.entertainment.com/discount/local_editions.shtml?linkName=EXPMEM_071613_A&cm_mmc=Email-_-XBTB-_-2F10FS-_-EXPMEM_071613_A

2. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did this last year for a trip to Seattle. Warning: the fine print says you are now on the hook to purchase one at FULL price next year.
    Very deceptive in my opinion and if I would have known, I never would have done it!:poke:

3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, I received the same solicitation last year and I mentioned this in a post, but the horse left the barn for you :poke:

This time, its $10 for two books, I think this offer is later in the season than last year's offer. Terms and conditions say the offer expires 7/21, while supplies last.

These guys are in bankruptcy and I guess its cheaper than tossing them in the trash. Groupon, Living Social, Restaurant.com, and things like radio station listener loyalty programs made it difficult for the Entertainment book publisher. The books are printed months in advance so sometimes you pull a coupon from the book and the business is gone. Groupon is more immediate.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.